Computer, Laptop, Phone and Apple Mac Repair | Repair Daemon (Repaird)
We now provide our repair services in Camden/London. Our objective is always to be customer-centric with the highest quality services in repairs and IT services, for Laptops, Apple Macs, Desktop Computers, Phones, Tablets, Games Consoles (such as PS4 & Xbox), Data Recovery, and Business IT Support. We also aim to provide the service with the quickest turn-around possible.
We provide collection and delivery only.
You may find us in our workshop in Kensington: Office 101, 239 Kensington High St, London W8 6SN
Computers or computing devices are technology we use on a day-to-day basis; and as anything there are bound to be problems with the functionality at some point. In this case, whether it is software or hardware issues, we can provide repair, support and maintenance services for your computer. In a general sense, any device that can form the most basic of computations (like a calculator) is a computer. However, in this section, when we use the term Computer, we are specifically talking about Desktop Computers (Towers, All-in-One Desktop Computers, Gaming Desktops, Custom Built Desktops, etc).
What to do if your Computer stops working
First cover these 6 bases:
- Find out if your computer has power, and if all external power sources are properly powered and are working. Are the lights and fans on and working? Listen to hear any unusual sounds, or if it has completely turned off, you will know this by the complete silence.
- If it is just your screen, the power will be working, but the screen is either blank, white or black. In this instance you know it might be a display issue.
- If you get an ‘error’ message, copy and google the message, and research the error online, there are many resources available to assist you through the process.
- If the pc is acting up like freezing, getting stuck, frozen or otherwise, your best first port of call is to back up and save all important files. Then reboot your system. Press and hold down the power button, try to reset then assess if the problem persists.
- If a blue screen comes up try to press ctrl+alt+del for another method to reboot.
Desktop Part Replacement Service (£75) or Complex Parts Replacement Service (£125) + the cost of the power supply used. We can arrange to see you the same day to fix the issue.
We also provide other services:
Business IT support
Free collection from most London areas within 2 hours of the booking, should you need it. In most cases, the delivery after the repair is also free. We collect from any postcode in the Greater London Area during evenings. Give us a call or fill out the booking form. Devices We Repair
Desktop Tower Computer
All-in-One Desktop Computer
Gaming Desktop Computer
Custom Built Desktop Computer
Windows 10 Support for Desktop Computers
Data Recovery for Desktop Computers
Macbook Pro Repair
Macbook Air Repair
Mac Pro Repair
Mac Mini Repair
macOS Server Support
Mac Data Recovery
Ready for a Free Assessment?
We can collect in the next 2 hours or your chosen time slot depending on your postcode for all of South London. For North London postcodes, our collection service is currently limited to evenings.
Standard warranty coverage: we provide product repair and offer a replacement of a product or product parts with the same item. We also offer a refund of the cost of the product minus depreciation if it is determined that the item cannot be repaired or if the customer opts for a refund rather than repair. The warranty must be activated for this to be put into full effect.
Our standard warranty on almost all repairs is 3 months. We can extend the warranty for you to 6 months to a year depending on the type of service we carry out for you. We will let you know if we can offer an extended warranty on your devices during the quotation stage.