Computer, Laptop, Phone and Apple Mac Repair | Repair Daemon (Repaird)
We now provide our repair services in Soho/London. Our objective is always to be customer-centric with the highest quality services in repairs and IT services, for Laptops, Apple Macs, Desktop Computers, Phones, Tablets, Games Consoles (such as PS4 & Xbox), Data Recovery, and Business IT Support. We also aim to provide the service with the quickest turn-around possible.
We provide collection and delivery only.
You may find us in our workshop in Kensington: Office 101, 239 Kensington High St, London W8 6SN
Noisy Laptop fan
- It is not all bad, having a loud computer or laptop fan, is a great way to be aware that something isn’t right. This gives you a head start to act fast, and save important files, and fix what might be going wrong.
- A laptop fans job, is to keep your computer cool if there is an excessive noise it means the fan is working harder than it normally needs to, so it generates more heat that needs to be diverted out of the laptop or PC.
- The graphics card, CPU, power supply all generate a lot of heat generally. The electrical components inside the Laptop are vulnerable to these hot temperatures. The fans spin in order to keep the heat out of the laptop and cool it down.
- Make sure you have closed all programmes that may be running silently in the background.
- Make sure the fan is clean, as a build up of dust can cause it to overheat.
- Your CPU is functioning too high.
- The fans aren’t functioning properly.
- In all cases it is very dangerous to continue working with a noisy laptop fan, since an overheated laptop will lead to crashing or breaking as the CPU will shut itself down to avoid completely permanent damage.
Book a call with us, we will have a look, give you a quote, and repair your device the same day.
We also provide other services:
Business IT support
Free collection from most London areas within 2 hours of the booking, should you need it. In most cases, the delivery after the repair is also free. We collect from any postcode in the Greater London Area during evenings. Give us a call or fill out the booking form. Devices We Repair
Desktop Tower Computer
All-in-One Desktop Computer
Gaming Desktop Computer
Custom Built Desktop Computer
Windows 10 Support for Desktop Computers
Data Recovery for Desktop Computers
Macbook Pro Repair
Macbook Air Repair
Mac Pro Repair
Mac Mini Repair
macOS Server Support
Mac Data Recovery
Ready for a Free Assessment?
We can collect in the next 2 hours or your chosen time slot depending on your postcode for all of South London. For North London postcodes, our collection service is currently limited to evenings.
Standard warranty coverage: we provide product repair and offer a replacement of a product or product parts with the same item. We also offer a refund of the cost of the product minus depreciation if it is determined that the item cannot be repaired or if the customer opts for a refund rather than repair. The warranty must be activated for this to be put into full effect.
Our standard warranty on almost all repairs is 3 months. We can extend the warranty for you to 6 months to a year depending on the type of service we carry out for you. We will let you know if we can offer an extended warranty on your devices during the quotation stage.