St Johns wood
Computer, Laptop, Phone and Apple Mac Repair | Repair Daemon (Repaird)
We now provide our repair services in St Johns Wood/London. Our objective is always to be customer-centric with the highest quality services in repairs and IT services, for Laptops, Apple Macs, Desktop Computers, Phones, Tablets, Games Consoles (such as PS4 & Xbox), Data Recovery, and Business IT Support. We also aim to provide the service with the quickest turn-around possible.
We provide collection and delivery only.
You may find us in our workshop in Kensington: Office 101, 239 Kensington High St, London W8 6SN
Removing Malware from a Mac
There is no nightmare we hate more than having to sort out a virus or malware on our mac. We often find scanners on the internet designed to do just this, but it is hard to find one you can definitely trust when you’re not an expert.
Here is what to expect:
- Make sure your first port of call is disconnecting from the internet. This prevents more data being sent to the server, or the malware spreading. If you must download a tool, make sure it is done swiftly before disconnecting from the internet.
- Check your activity, by monitoring any applications that act as a gateway for the virus or malware. If you are aware, you have installed a suspicious application that could have been the cause you can find out with your activity monitor. Check your CPU tab to see which applications are working the hardest so you can figure out the source of the problem. Delete the applications you have discovered to be problematic.
- Safe mode is your best friend, this is referred to as a safe boot, it is a way to get your pc to work and perform without any vicious software or programs to load. It helps your mac or pc run on very low required software. To access this mode:
- Start your mac, press and hold the shift key until the apple logo appears.
- Release the shift key once spotting the Apple logo.
For more tips and tricks regarding malware give us a call.
We also provide other services:
Business IT support
Free collection from most London areas within 2 hours of the booking, should you need it. In most cases, the delivery after the repair is also free. We collect from any postcode in the Greater London Area during evenings. Give us a call or fill out the booking form. Devices We Repair
Desktop Tower Computer
All-in-One Desktop Computer
Gaming Desktop Computer
Custom Built Desktop Computer
Windows 10 Support for Desktop Computers
Data Recovery for Desktop Computers
Macbook Pro Repair
Macbook Air Repair
Mac Pro Repair
Mac Mini Repair
macOS Server Support
Mac Data Recovery
Ready for a Free Assessment?
We can collect in the next 2 hours or your chosen time slot depending on your postcode for all of South London. For North London postcodes, our collection service is currently limited to evenings.
Standard warranty coverage: we provide product repair and offer a replacement of a product or product parts with the same item. We also offer a refund of the cost of the product minus depreciation if it is determined that the item cannot be repaired or if the customer opts for a refund rather than repair. The warranty must be activated for this to be put into full effect.
Our standard warranty on almost all repairs is 3 months. We can extend the warranty for you to 6 months to a year depending on the type of service we carry out for you. We will let you know if we can offer an extended warranty on your devices during the quotation stage.